Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

If you knew anything about me, you should have seen this post coming. Note that this book was long, yet I didn't want it to end. Aw. Now another 2 years until the seventh and final book comes out. Since I promised I wouldn't spoil it, let me just say that I was amazed at what happened and leave it at that. Anyone who talked to me about this book before it came out will know that I am deeply sad that they were right and I was wrong, however I'm still hopeful to the end. Stupid stupid characters. The book held my attention well, had it's high and low points, and was all in all better than the past few. Well written, and had a level of more maturity [as it should for we learned all this in "Economics and Children's Literature" class]. But it really was good, great, fabulous even. Read it or .. doom. haha. An interesting twist that no one saw coming and an ending to match all the greatest. Not just another wait...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GENA!!! oh. my. god. i can't believe they did that! i also thought the book was really well done, but i was angry and shocked and sad at the end of it. can't wait for the 7th one to come out. i'll try to be online more often over the next week or so, so we can actually talk more about this.

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home